Pelvic pain is any weakness, pain, tenderness, or discomfort in the lower abdomen and pelvic region. Pain most commonly occurs in pregnant women and just after childbirth but can affect both men and women at any point in their lives. In fact, it is estimated that over 20% of the adult population suffers from Pelvic Pain.
I have an upcoming appointment and can't wait. I recommend Dr. Yadav to all my Friends.LD
I received outstanding service. I would definitely recommend Dr. Yadav.MB
Our physical therapist can help to treat your pelvic pain by using a number of high tech monitors, Biofeedback, electric stimulators, equipment, and more to eliminate your pain.
Physical therapy can be so effective by:
- strengthening the pelvic floor & lower abdominal muscles
- stretching & concentrated exercises
- Working on better posture sitting and standing
- Developing better habits in the workplace and home
- Retraining the relevant muscles
- Improve blood flow to the pelvic area.
Read more: What is Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy?